People who know me know that I’m results oriented. I also believe in systems. I have a proven system to help get your home the most views and sold as fast as possible. I would love to have the opportunity to discuss this with you if your in the market to sell your home.
The Bengel Listing Approach:
1. Comparative Market Analysis: By properly pricing your home, I can make sure that agents are telling their clients about your property. I use software that looks at recently sold homes and I try to get as good of comparisons as possible and try to get the most accurate price for your home. I will show you this information, but ultimately the price to market your home at is your decision.
2. T.V.: I pay for my clients to go onto the WTAE showcase of homes. I try to do this within the first 3 weeks of the house being listing. Since the showcase of homes sells out, I work with my administrative assistant to get my listings on as quickly as possible.
3. Agent Open houses: I do an agent open house where in a invite the local real estate agents to see your home as soon as it is on the market.
4. Emails to all agents: I have a list of all real estate agents in the area and I email them on a regular basis.
5. Public Open houses: Even though a lot of traffic is now generated by the internet, I still schedule open houses for my clients and Howard Hanna encourages us to do these. We also use paid direct mail advertising of your open house prior to each open.
6. Paid advertising: I have three sources of paid advertising that I like to use. Adwerx. This is specific to real estate and puts your listing on banner pages on the internet. Facebook. I pay for ads to appear in a 10 mile radius of your home. Google ad words. I use your webpage and push traffic there with Adwords.
7. Networking: I belong to the rotary club and chamber of commerce and I have an extensive network of professionals in my sphere of influence.
8. Email marketing: I have over 15K people who I email to on a regular basis.
9. Experience: I have over 30 yers of sales, marketing and customer service experience.
10. Face book, Twitter, LinkedIn: I have over 2K Facebook followers, 10K Linked-in followers and over 500 twitter followers. I stay engaged on a daily basis with these social networks.
11. Buyers: I have on average 8 buyers who have engaged me as their agent and who I work with on a regular basis to find them homes. They are in all price points, and some of my sales come from these buyers. I pay for leads from Zillow to get these buyers and it pays off for me.
12. I’m a Full-Time Realtor: I work aggressively and daily for my clients. My goal is to be a top agent in my office but more importantly to provide the best service to my clients.
13. I grew up in Pittsburgh and I know the area like no other.